GROUP DANCE COMPETITITON
AMALGAM synonyms Combination, mixture, union .
"Dancing is just a conversation between people without using words"
If you think you are a group dancing team, who can entice the onlookers with their co-ordination and compatibility while dancing, then hang on to your chemistry because it could lead you to this grand title.
Group is a dance competition in which a group expresses themselves through a dance form. Contestants can perform any western style dances such as Hip-Hop, Break Dance, Jazz, Jive, Tap Dance, Robot, Locking, Popping, Salsa e.t.c with Indian dance form like Kathak, Bhangra, Bharatnatyam etc.
Type of Event : Group
PRIZE MONEY IS A SUBJECT OF CHANGE
• A maximum of 6 minutes performance time is provided including setup and clearance. A warning indication shall be given on the completion of 5 minutes. Your time starts counting as soon as you step on the stage, even though for arranging props.
• Participants are required to get their tracks in 2 pen drives (carrying tracks in mobile phones, laptops and any other electronic gadgets shall not be permitted).
• Vulgarity or provocative acts will not be tolerated.
• Teams using props if any must bring their own props and shall be responsible for arrangement and clearance of props within the given time. The organizers must not be asked for any help for the same.
• It is preferred that a team should be composed of students from the same Institutes, however, the festival being an open festival, a team may be composed of students from multiple colleges/institutes etc. subject to the condition that they are all College/University regular students and possess appropriate University/Campus/Institute Identity Cards.
• Academies & Clubs such as Dance/Theatre/Music/Film Production/Photography/Sports etc. are also permitted to participate, the festival being an open festival.
• An individual can be a part of more than one team in this competition. However the organizers shall not be responsible if the team in which the individual is participating gets subsequent slot of performance.
• The organizers hold the right to interrupt or drop your performance any time, regardless of the time limit, on the basis of indecent track, dance steps, costumes, misuse of props, etc.
• In any case, decision of the judges will be considered final and binding.
The winners will be selected by a panel of expert Faculty Members.
The criteria of selection will be based on :-
• Expressions & Coordination
• Costumes & Song Selection
• Stage Utilization
• Overall Impact
Registration Fees : ₹ 100 per head
For new registrations follow this link
Registered users fill your SID below:
Mr. ROHIT BAKSHI : 97975 76267
Miss. RIJUTA GOSWAMI : 97964 11560